| What is that!?!
This page is under major construction. There is probably someone hard at work on this. Please do not interfere with their work.
| It all belongs to me!|
This article belongs to KirbiMiroir and PixelMiette, so don't edit or else milk will be spilled on your life meter.
Trigger Happy Havoc is the first story arc of Danganronpa Handwritten. It focuses on Makoto Naegi on his first day at Hope's Peak Academy.
Covers Chapters 1-4
- Page 1, Panel 1: Makoto is seen looking up at Hope's Peak Academy. Makoto says, "So this is the place..."
- Page 1, Panel 2: Closer view of Makoto. Makoto says, "Hope's Peak Academy. A prestigious university for those who are the very best at what they can do."
- Page 1, Panel 3: Makoto is seen standing in front of the door, holding an acceptance letter.
- Page 2, Panel 1: Makoto walks up to the door of Hope's Peak Academy.
- Page 2, Panel 2: Makoto knocks on the door twice.
- Page 2, Panel 3: Makoto sees an empty hallway.
- Page 2, Panel 4: Monokuma states all students must go to the gym.
- Page 3, Panel 1: Makoto sees all the other students.
- Page 3, Panel 2: Sayaka recognizes Makoto.
- Page 3, Panel 3: Makoto's reaction to Sayaka recognising him.
- Page 3, Panel 4: Makoto and Sayaka head to the gym.
- Page 4, Entire Page: We see all of the other students are already at the gym, nervously waiting and spreading gossip.
- Page 5, Panel 1: Monokuma backflips into view and introduces himself as the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy.
- Page 5, Panel 2: The students are shocked by what they just heard.
- Page 5, Panel 3: Makoto notices Kyoko.
- Page 5, Panel 4: Kyoko gives Makoto the timetable and explains that they're sharing a dorm room.
- Page 6, Panel 1: Everyone leaves for their dorm rooms.
- Page 6, Panel 2: We see Junko behind a statue of the actual headmaster, giggling.
- Page 7, Panel 1: Makoto enters his dorm room. Kyoko is already there, doing some work on a laptop.
- Page 7, Panel 2: Makoto questions why Kyoko is in his room.
- Page 7, Panel 3: Kyoko states that she is doing research on Hope's Peak, to which there is barely anything.
- Page 7: Panel 4: Makoto states that there is no way out the school unless if Monokuma says so.
- Page 7, Panel 5: The two hear a female scream.
- Page 8, Panel 1: The two question who it was.
- Page 8, Panel 2: They decide to investigate.
- Page 8, Panel 3: Sayaka runs towards them, saying that she saw a trail of blood. (is this acceptable or no?) (yes, it's acceptable)
- Page 8, Panel 4: Makoto decides to follow the trail of blood.
- Page 9, Panel 1: No body was found, and everyone starts wondering where the blood came from if no murder was made.
- Page 9, Panel 2: Sayaka turns around, showing that the back of her right leg has a slit, with blood coming out and staining her stockings.
- Page 9, Panel 3: Sayaka states she was cut trying to make an escape.
- Page 9, Panel 4: A loud clanging sound is heard.
- Page 10, Panel 1: We see Chihiro trying to open a fridge.
Covers Chapters 5-8
Covers Chapters 9-13