| It is with great pride that I officially open this unfinished bridge!
This page is under major construction. There is probably someone hard at work on this. Please do not interfere with their work.
Destiny Sport of Random-ness Wiki is a basketball game and spiritual successor to Destiny Battle of Random-ness Wiki.
|Miroir||Human||Original||Balanced||Human time-traveller. Fond of computing.|
|GingerBrave||Cookie||Cookie Run||Tough||The bravest cookie. Refuses to be eaten.|
|GingerBright||Cookie||Cookie Run||Swift||GingerBrave's sister. Sweet and delicate.|
|Reimu Hakurei||Human||Touhou Project||Skilful||Shrine Maiden of Gensokyo. Wields a Yin-Yang orb.|
|Marisa Kirisame||Human||Touhou Project||Swift||Odinary magician. Sometimes steals stuff from SDM.|
|Youmu Konpaku||Human/Ghost Hybrid||Touhou Project||Swift||Yuyuko's bodyguard. Slices everything with her sword.|
|Guido||Forklift||Cars||Tough||A forklift. Skilled at bartending.|
|Ansi Molina||Human||Welcome to the Wayne||Skillful|
|PaRappa||Dog||PaRappa the Rapper||Balanced||A Rapping dog. Raps about absloutely everything.|
|Pinto Rappa||Dog||PaRappa the Rapper||Swift|
|Yuyuko Saigyouji||Ghost||Touhou Project||Skillful||The ghost of Hakugyokurou. While she can manipluate death, she has a gentle personality.|
|Susie||Unknown||Kirby||Skillful||Executive assistant of Haltmann Works Company. Often sings praise to her boss.|
|Lissa||Human||Fire Emblem||Skillful||Princess of the Halidom of Ylisse. Capable of healing others.|
|Hana||Human||Fire Emblem||Balanced||A samurai of Hoshido. Princess Sakura's personal bodyguard.|
|Seijou "Seitekina" Taiyo||Human||Original||Swift||A timid, but yet gentle human from another world. Has problems with girls.|
|Asuka||Human||Senran Kagura||Balanced||A shinobi of the Hanzo National Academy. Loves Futomaki rolls.|
|Adeleine||Human(?)||Kirby||Balanced||An artist who can bring pictures to life.|
|Sanae Kochiya||Human||Touhou Project||Balanced||A shrine maiden from the outside world. Serves two nature goddesses.|
|MR Z BRAINZ||Undead Human||Original||Balanced||A zombie from the underworld that likes gaming and memes.|
|Kotura Satibiku||Human||Original||Swift||An adult female gamer that can get in a pretty bad mood sometimes.|
|Alex Coppola||Human||Original||Balanced||A scarlet devil chollima who makes YouTube videos.|
|Gihna Konoka||Human||Original||Swift||A nekomata girl who loves drawing.|
|Ivy Fox||Fox||Original||Balanced||A female fox who loves a lot of things.|
|Terra Branford||Human/Esper Hybrid||Final Fantasy||Skilful||Child of a human and an esper. Skilled at magic.|
|Elijah Eubank/MegaToon1234||Human||Original||Balanced||An unusual wildcard of anything else.|
|Celes Chere||Human||Final Fantasy||Skilful||Former general of Emperor Gestahl. Fond of flowers.|
|Destin la Reisevoir||Goddess of Reservoirs||Original||Balanced||A wakasagi reincarnated as a goddess of reservoirs.|
|Unmei no Supotsu||God of Sport||Original||Tough||An ocean god of sports seeking faith.|
When they first start the game, the player is given the option of going through some of these tutorials. If they refuse, they can still view these tutorials, among others, through the main menu.
- Dribble. This vital action allows the ball to touch the ground, needed for various interactions.
- Guard the Ball. Because dribbling determines the ball's position, it can be used to avoid enemy steals.
- Shoot. By throwing the ball into the basket, points can be earned.
- Charge Shot. It is possible to charge a throw in order to improve its accuracy.
- Pass. Throwing the ball to a teammate. Useful for getting out of tight spots, or to get the ball across the court quickly.
- Run and Dribble. By running in the same direction as you dribble, your speed will increase.
- Quick-Dash. Dribble in one direction while moving in the opposite direction to perform this effective evasion move.
- Slam Dunk. Performing a throw while near the basket results in a slam dunk.
- Steal. When you do not have the ball, performing a steal on whoever has the ball will cause them to drop it.
- Jump. Jumping can be used when you do not have the ball in an attempt to intercept enemy throws.
- Jump Steal. It is possible to perform a steal in midair, useful for intercepting slam dunks.
- Swap Characters. You can freely swap characters on the defence, to have the best chance of getting the ball back.
- Block. A block can prevent enemies from getting past you on the defence. Best used to slow an enemy's advance.
Main Article: Destiny Sport of Random-ness Wiki/Story Mode
Stars can be collected during games by dribbling at certain points. Stars increase your point multiplier, but are lost when you make a shot. For every three Stars you collect, a Star Coin is earned. Star Coins have the following purposes...
Main Article: Destiny Sport of Random-ness Wiki/Aquarium Shrine
Every Star Coin you collect in-game will count for one donation to the Aquarium Shrine. Once enough donations are made, the shrine's appearance will improve. This shrine exists exclusively for the player's personal amusement, not having an impact on gameplay.