You don't need to buy butter, you can just buy some heavy whipping cream and make it yourself! Eh, it might be more expensive, but it will be fun!
What you'll need
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
- A zipable bag or container w/ lid
How to do it
- Pour whipping cream and salt into bag or comtainer.
- Seal the bag or container.
- Shake the bag or container. Argg I'm getting tired of saying "bag or container". Let's just say "bag".
- After 15 or more minutes of shaking, or until as much cream is formed into chunks, drain excess liquid from bag.
- Seal the bag, and store it in the refridgerator until ready to use.