These are unanswerable questions.
- What would happen if Pinocchio said his nose would grow?
- Yes/no Question: Is no the answer to this question?
- If there was a word misspelled in the dictionary, how would we know?
- If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite congress?
- What is the speed of darkness?
- What is the speed of silence?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
Impossible To Do Orders
- Raise your hand if you are to tired to raise your hand.
- Tell me if you can't talk.
- Watch Shake It Up.
You can discuss the answer to any of these questions here.
It probably wouldn't grow.I mean,it only grows when he lies and that time he's not lying. BUT...when he DOES lie,it would grow. The fact that Pinnochio's nose can grow is true.
Pro and Con
O_o That's true. It's the same thing for cocoa powder and baby powder. I have no idea why that is though. Baby oil and baby powder are used for... I don't know. It's probably not made from real babies. That's cruel.
Tornadospeed 15:44, June 22, 2011 (UTC)